Organic Bio Fertilizer for Soil Application
Bio NPK Granular Consortia Bio fertilizer
|Packaging Type||HDPE Bag|
|Packaging Size||25 & 50 kg (Customize packing available)|
|Product Type||Consortia enrich granular Biofertilizer|
BIO NPK -Granular Consortia Enrich Bio fertilizer is a microbial mixture of Azotobacter, PSB and KMB blend with Organic manure which helps in enhancing the soil fertility by fixing atmospheric nitrogen, mobilizing potassium, solubilising phosphate and decomposing organic waste and thereby producing plant growth substances.
Benefits to soil / Benefits to plants :
· Increase utilization of atmospheric nitrogen.
· Solubilization of unavailable phosphate.
· Mobilize the fix and left potash in soil.
· It increases plant drought tolerance under drought condition.
· Safe, non-toxic to human, plants, animals and environment.
· Increase yield and quality of the product.
· Improve physical and chemical properties of soil with aeration and water retention.
· Reduce disease infestation up to some extent.
· Cost saving and reduce dose per acre nitrogen, phosphorus and potash fertilizer.
· Improve coloration, appearance and shelf life of perishable fruit and vegetables.
Suitable for all crops like Paddy, Wheat, Maize, Groundnut, Sugarcane, Grapes, Pomegranate, Citrus, Banana, Tea, Coffee, Cotton, Coconut, Vegetables and Flowers.
Prom -Phosphate Rich Organic Manure Granular
|Packaging||50 Kg Bag|
|Target Crops And Plants||All crops|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
CIPPY PHOS -PROM: Phosphate Rich Organic Manure Granular
Our R & D team is constantly upgrading the product as per crop and soil requirement. "CIPPY PHOS PROM" is the upgraded and improved version of Phosphate Rich Organic Manure. Our Phosphate Rich Organic Manure (PROM) is a value added product produced by co-compositing high-grade rock phosphate in fine size with organic matter collected from various sources. Phosphate Solubilising Bacteria (PSB) and nitrogen fixing bacteria are added to improve the efficiency
It contains about 10.46% Phosphate which is available to plant during its lifecycle. Chemical Phosphate fertilizers contain more phosphate (DAP 46%, SSP 16%) than "PROM". However, because of Phosphate fixation problem, only 20 to 25% phosphate is made available to crop. Unavailability of phosphate and subsequently less yield with poor quality of crop is the major problem of farmers. "CIPPY PHOS PROM" is the best answer to the problem.
Apart from Organic Phosphate fertilizer, "CIPPY PHOS PROM" is also soil rejuvenator. Microorganism is the life of the soil. Fertility of the soil depends upon the quantity of beneficial microorganism in the soil. "CIPPY PHOS PROM" contains organic matters and cultures which is the food and energy for logarithmic growth of the microorganism. Regular use of "CIPPY PHOS PROM" increases soil micro flora, balances pH, EC and nutrient status of the soil. Soil becomes more healthy & fertile.
Phosphate Rich Organic Manure-Total Organic Carbon (Min.) = 7.9%,Total Nitrogen (Min.) = 0.4%,Total P2O5 (Min.) = 10.4%,CN Ration < 20:1,Moisture (Max.) = 25%
· It Contains 3 nutrients naturally –1. Phosphorous 2. Organic carbon 3. Nitrogen
· Acts as alternative to DAP and makes soil soft and enriched with nutrients for long time
· It helps to increase the number and activity of micro-organisms in soil which increases the fertility of the soil and thereby yield is increased.
· It contains organic manure which prevents Leaching and runoff of nutrients with water.
· It also helps in the root and shoots development of the crop.
· It is very effective as phosphatic fertilizer even in saline soils where DAP completely failed.
· It helps to increase the disease and pest resistant power of the crop.
· It helps to improve soil structure, productivity, water holding capacity of soil, etc.
APPLICATIONS:1. Apply full dose as basal dose for small duration crops.
2. For sugarcane give half dose as basal and remaining half at earthing up.
3. For fruit crops,half dose as basal for and remaining half after 2-3 months with other fertilizers.
4. Mix thoroughly in soil.
Note-Apply at the time of last ploughing and in the presence of sufficient moisture in the soil.
Dosage:Apply 80-120 kg / acre for short duration crops like Paddy, Wheat, Groundnut, Cotton, Pulses, etc. & 120-160 kg / acre for long duration crops like Sugarcane, Banana, other fruits/plantation crops, etc.
Recommendation- Suitable for all crops