- About Us
We have built a sophisticated infrastructure unit that is segregated into different units for carrying out various business operations in an effective manner. This infrastructural unit is categorized into assorted departments such as manufacturing, quality control; warehousing & packaging that help our team to perform with ease. All departments are outfitted with latest technologies and advanced machines to fabricate quality centric products efficiently. Moreover, our infrastructure supports our experienced and skilled professionals to enhance production rate and the quality of product by using the advance techniques. Being a quality-centric company, strict quality control measurement is maintained by our quality control unit right from the procurement of the raw material till the final dispatch. Being a customer-centric firm, we ensure to offer customers, complete satisfaction by offering them world class quality product range as per predefined specifications within a stipulated time frame.
Behind our enormous accomplishment lies the sheer devotion of our CEO Mr. Chandrakant Sheth, whose devotion and hard work have gifted us enormous glory and repute in the market. His keenness to learn more and update their skills has taken our firm to newer zeniths of success and victory.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Viren Chandrakant Sheth|
|Registered Address||B-43, Sita Tower, Near Kalupur Bank, Shivranjani Cross Road, Ahmedabad - 380006, Gujarat, India|
|Industry||Manufacturing of wide range of Organic Inputs|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||1998|
|Standards & Quality Certifications||SSI REGISTRATION NO - (240071100964)|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Promoter||Mr. Viren C. Sheth|
|Annual Turnover||Upto Rs. 50 Lakh|
|Size of Premises||2380 square meters|
|Space Around||Front porch|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||08990*****|
|Banker||Bank of Maharashtra|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
The Cippy Group
- Cippy Bio International
- Cippy Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Green Smile Foundation
- Cippy Research Foundation
The Group dedicated to and working for:
- Research in Bio Technology
- Organic I.P.M. & I.N.M. farming system
- Promote & enhance environment harmony
- Sustainable, economical and safe Agriculture
- Balanced nutrient plant feeds
- Remunerative farm produce returns
- Bio diversity and soil fertility
- Feasible for Organic and Conventional farming
- Reduction of Green House Gases
- Farming in alkaline soil
About the Owner
Foundation Pillars of Cippy
Cippy Group is being looked after by two Directors, namely Mr. C. P. Sheth and Mr. Viren Sheth, and engaged in various segments of Biotech sector. Apart from agriculture, the company has also diversified its research and innovation in industrial (Rusting & Corrosion) and automobile (bio fuel additives, radiator cleaners etc.) sectors. Also, developed Animal Repellents for wild pigs, rats, mosquitoes and termites.
With these two leaders, the group has a sound and dedicated manpower, like minded people, personalities, scientists and scholars with them heading some different departments very successfully. Be it R&D, Formulations, Manufacturing, Management, Marketing and Export.
“Provide a Green Smile to the world through Innovations & Biotechnology Research.”
With biotech research, we have started the journey towards the “Next Green Revolution”. We all at Cippy, along with our associates dedicate ourselves in the service of the mankind. Cippy''s strength lies in their proven product-line backed up by a strong and exhaustive research. With that, every product of Cippy is unique and tested, evaluated, approved & certified by country''s prestigious Institutions, Councils and Agriculture Universities.
Clients / Customers
We at Cippy are ever destined and determined for Holistic approach to our services, products or issues the Agriculture and Environment fraternity faces from time to time. Major of our Research and Inventions are triggered by the problems and consequences faced by Farmers, the issues loaded onto this soil.
It gives us immense challenge and interest to locate and shoot the evils. Environment and Mother Nature is everyone''s shared responsibility. Bigger and larger the issues, widespread the efforts should be. Which can help fight such battles effectively.
Vision is a modest concept and a larger action-plan conceived and developed by Cippy and concerned individuals, agencies and some actively working platforms, working for Agriculture, Environment and Health Causes.
With Cippy''s presence, involvement and contribution to Organic and Eco Friendly interests way back since 1980''s, we think and feel that it''s our social responsibility to bring this task to forefront.
Human greed, insensible attitude towards Mother Nature, aggressive energy consumption, hazardous chemical, industrial and individual practices are just enough of the plenty of factors which has pushed our world to a disastrous threshold.
We at Cippy take these challenges and our sincere efforts are assisting in fighting the battles effectively.
Before we learn in detail about "Why Organic?”, let us know in straight simple terms what is the global scenario today with excessive and aggressive usage and promotion of Chemical based, toxic fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides, whose effects have made a severe impact on well being of vegetation, species, soil, human and environment.
Few impacts of Chemical based Fertilizers and pesticides on long run:
· They are silently harming our health.
· They turn into poison depending upon the volume and type of their usage.
· They easily enter food supply and harm the livestock.
· They penetrate water sources, deplete the soil, disturb and damage natural eco-systems.
· They affect and terminate fertilization process in crops, trees, vegetables & plants.
· Serious environmental threats and Global Warming
Thus, on realizing the deadly effect of chemical products, we evolved & commercialized our research based organic fertilizers & Bio-Pesticides and other bio chemicals as an alternative to chemical fertilizers & pesticides and hazardous chemicals. The latest technology utilized by us is absolutely indigenous. Bio-mass energy is converted and more efficient use of energy is made possible through a number of Agriculture, Automobile and Healthcare based innovative products.
The Energy Conversion:
- The latest technology utilized by us is absolutely indigenous
- Bio-mass energy is converted and more efficient use of energy is made possible through a number of Agriculture, Auto, Industrial and Household based innovative products
- Commitment Dedication Innovation Value for money total solution after sales service
- Innovative and unique economical products with multi-functional characteristics
- Committed and dedicated professionals to look after R & D, Production, Marketing and Customer care
- Offers "Total Solution" products
- High quality and service standards ensuring true value for money for its customers
- Strive for value addition in products and provide comprehensive advisory and after sales service to customers
- Assess and evaluate the situation and usage of chemical fertilizers and pesticides
- Get the easy know-how and various methods of Organic Agriculture
- Equip with necessary training and supervision to start Organic
- Organic Agriculture is a healthy and sustainable farming practice
- India’s Organic Agriculture is about gaining wisdom of our agriculture heritage
- Organic Agriculture vitalizes and enriches the soil season by season
- It increases long term yield, nutrient value and potency of crops
- It allows for a naturally clean water supply
- Organic Agriculture is a best social message on part of everyone involved in this practice. Be them farmer, their families, livestock, farmlands and communities at large
Projects-to-Products principals these concerns:
- Timely/time saving, Non-toxic & Natural
- Environment and Eco-friendly
- Latest Threats and Diseases
- Affordable, economical and effective products
- Sensible Energy Conversion
- Soil enhancement, Bio-Diversity, better and qualitative yield
- Healthy Agriculture, Healthy Environment, Healthy Mankind
- Ease of use, easy availability
- Longer and effective product life
- Farmers and Sustainable Rural Development
Projects Thinking Holistic:
Since a long time, Cippy has been promoting various activities and projects which can contribute to a holistic development, healthy agriculture and a happy farmer. All this resulting into a happening rural space time and happy environment. Everything in and for a Win-Win situation.
Our few projects include:
Vision 2020 : Vision 2020 is a modest concept and a larger action-plan conceived and developed by Cippy and concerned individuals, agencies and some actively working platforms, working for Agriculture, Environment and Health Causes
Agrizen : Grooming, assisting and promoting of Agriculture Graduates. Training and help them explore/get new opportunities and rewarding career in various branches of Agriculture, be it Research, Production, Marketing or Management
AgriWare : Organic Agriculture Awareness Seminars and Workshops in Villages
Green Forum : A Distinguished forum, Special Task Force Team for finding and solving new threats, diseases and problems
FairFarm : Unique Organic Agriculture Retail Outlets & Info Centers. Contract Farm